Monday, February 7, 2011

Tellmepinkorblue Reviews



Last week I took the course together with other friends of Angelo Gorlini Watercolor Master, this is the work done during the first lesson. How many watercolorists know, the Master invites artists to paint with total freedom, and avoid going too much on detail, but instead of giving free rein to their imagination. Generally we work drawing inspiration from photographs of various subjects, and never run preparatory drawings in pencil, instead of starting to paint directly on the white paper. When I started the course I was shocked and everything seemed hard, today I learned to appreciate this method and I do not think I could paint in a different way. Thanks Angelo!

Watercolour and gouache, 60 x 44 cm.
Fabriano paper 50% cotton 300gr. fine-grained.
Colors Winsor & Newton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment