Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Canadian Oil Sands Etf

Northwest Rail

This work of mine has a subject certainly unusual for a watercolor. In addition, more than a friend, after seeing him, observed that is predominantly male, in other words, hardly a woman painter would choose a similar subject for his painting. It is probably true. Personally, I have to admit I am rather attracted by these entities to character, so to speak, industrial, even if they do not paint often. I like the ports with their cranes, construction sites, railways, as in this case, etc.. Maybe the result of my technical training but also the fact that for many years I worked with large industrial plants.

Watercolor 49 x 34 cm.
Fabriano Artistico Extra White Paper 300g fine.
Colors Winsor & Newton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment